Find Answers - Answer Detail Page


How do I submit a request for a government record?

The best way to submit a request is creating an account through this online Records Center, which will facilitate request processing.  Any requests submitted outside of this electronic Records Center must be in writing. 

If you would like to submit a request by mail, please send it to:

Office of the City Clerk:
280 Grove Street 
Jersey City, NJ 07302

Powered By GovQA